Bhaktapur is one of the oldest durbar of ancient period and also known as Khowpa because of the living goddess of devotee. Our one day Bhaktapur tour package includes the local newari people’s lifestyle and their cultural heritage. It is mainly car free, so the stunning heritage city gives the visitors a sense of centuries ago lifestyles during royal times in Nepal. The beautifully wood-carved Palace of fifty-Five Windows and the 17th century Lion Gate are among the spectacular historic royal landmarks in Durbar Square, which is now an open-air museum.
Most excursions are done in the morning or afternoon as it covers all the top heritage sites in Durbar Square-plus little known corners of the city favored by locals. The best time to visit Bhaktapur is Autumn and Spring and if you travel in the month of October, you will witness the Nepal’s biggest festival Dashain and Tihar. Likewise we can also see Bisket jatra festival on April every year.
Day 01: Kathmandu-Bhaktapur-Kathmandu(60km, 6-7 hours)
Full day Sightseeing ,6/7 hours take BB Plan-Breakfast Standard Accommodation hotel in Kathmandu
• Airport transfer – hotel/airport/hotel
• Twin sharing standard hotel accommodation with breakfast in Kathmandu.
• Entrance fee in sightseeing places.
•Private vehicles transportation/ Tourist Bus service for tour destination.
• English Speaking tour guide.
• All government taxes, vat, company service charge.
• Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
• Travel Insurance in case of emergency for rescue and other medication.
• Visa fee.
• Spending of a personal nature such as laundry, snacks, fizzy drinks, alcohol and souvenirs.
As per your convenient time and date.