Mt. Ama Dablam Expedition (6,812m.)
Ama Dablam(6,812m.) is a beautiful mountain, located almost due south of Everest and Lhotse in the Khumbu region. Ama Dablam forms a lasting impression, as it is perhaps the most stunning mountain, together with Pumori along the popular trekking route to Everest Base Camp. Ama Dablam is a small snow capped peak lying in the Everest region. This South – West ridge is the normal and most popular route in order to ascend the Mt. Ama Dablam.
This unforgettable climb in the Khumbu region of Nepal start/end with the Lukla. It involves a cultural & exciting trek up to the base camp & also involves technical rock, snow and ice climbing and stunning panoramic summit views of world’s height & famous mountains like Everest, Lhotse , and Makalu etc.
- Day 01 Arrival Kathmandu Transfer to Hotel
- Day 02-03 Official formalities in Kathmandu
- Day 04 Fly to Lukla (2800m) & trek to Phakding (2640m)
- Day 05 Trek to Namche Bazaar (3446m)
- Day 06 Trek to Khumjung (3790m).
- Day 07 Rest day at Khumjung for acclimatization.
- Day 08 Trek to Tengbuche Monastery (3867m).
- Day 09 Trek to Amadablam base camp
- Day 10-23 Climbing periods.
- Day 24 Cleaning up Base Camp.
- Day 25 Trek back Base Camp to Khumjung.
- Day 26 Trek back to Phakding
- Day 27 Trek Back to Lukla.
- Day 28 Fly back to Kathmandu . Transfer to Hotel .
- Day 29 Kathmandu
- Day 30 Departure from Kathmandu.
- Peak permit and all govt. taxes.
- 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu on twin sharing BB basis.
- Domestic airfares to/from Lukla and airport tax.
- Custom clearance, domestic cargo and excess baggage.
- Liaison officer cost.
- One head Sardar/Guide.
- Cook and necessary kitchen staff.
- Required number of porter.
- High Altitude Climbing Sherpa 1:2 (01 Sherpa per two clients).
- All necessary climbing hardware gears.
- All necessary camping and kitchen gears for both trek and climb.
- All meals and available high altitude food for above BC.
- High Altitude tents.
- Oxygen with regulator set for medical purpose only.
- Portable Altitude Chamber for medical propose.
- Comprehensive medical kit.
- Satellite phone for emergency purpose
- EPI gas with burner.
- Sleeping bag & down jacket on request.
- Insurance of climbing Sherpa and local team members
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Medical/personal high risk insurance
- Personal climbing gears.
- Major meals in Kathmandu.
- Cost of personal nature.
- Cost of electronic appliances.
- International air ticket and international departure tax